Friday 31 March 2006

Goal check

It's April soon (where did the time went?) so it's time for goal check.

March goals were

  1. "Stitch and finish needleroll for Spring needleroll exchange".
  2. "This month's Broaden Your Stitching Horizon theme is folk/ whimsical and I'm in even folksy isn't my thing in general. Mosey'N'Me has couple of freebies I'll choose from."
  3. "Start next Silhouette in 10th of March."
Well, this is what I actually did
  1. Needleroll is finished and mailed.
  2. Stitching horizon got broader.
  3. Jaffa is still untouched.
  4. Stitched parts III and IV of MSAL, but I'm three parts behind!
And then,

what do I want to do in April?

  1. Stitch lacking parts of MSAL and try to stay in schedule
  2. 24 hour challenge
  3. Stitch-A-Thon
  4. Broaden Your Stitching Horizon
  5. Start with Jaffa, preferably finish it.
  6. Decide design, fabric, flosses, stitch and finish biscornu for an exchange
Would that be enough for me? I think it's so.

No comments:

Post a Comment