Wednesday 29 March 2006

Needleroll

(This entry will be made public when needleroll is received.)

This was really a project from Hell. It was so annoying in the end that I'm not even pleased when it's done. I'm just... well, I'm pleased to get it out of my hands.

It all begun from hating all those pinks... It ended to look like this

I meant to finish it in last weekend, but I had a migraine... Then I almost blew it when I was finishing it. Yes, I punched a hole to that fabric! How smart of me, wasn't it? Fortunately it seems that those few stitches I made over it hide it quite nicely... Or what do you think?
It's under that rose, as you can't see.

And well, this is how it looked minute before I put it in envelope to be posted three days after deadline, tomorrow.

Have I said that I hate to stitch roses? Now I've even better reason to hate them. Never, ever again - or not at least in near future...

And now... I'll concentrate on feeling ill. I have a major migraine attack, just to make it perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment