Thursday 9 March 2006

Booking Trough Thursday; Autographs

This week's questions are from Cate.


  1. Do you have any books that are signed by the author?
  2. Do you have a story behind the autograph?
  1. I almost said no, but I was wrong. I have. One. Tommy Tabermann's Lauluja suuresta halusta (~Songs of extensive lust)

  2. One reason why Dan got interested of me was one poem from Tommy Tabermann (Other reason was my terrible sense of humour: "See kids, when I was young Earth was still a pancake."). (For reference: we met in chat back in 1998.)
    So, because his poetry got us together he was kind of "our poet"...

    At 2001 I worked in this big department store in Helsinki and mr. T. had just published new book and came there to sign his books... I was working, and we had so many customers that it was impossible for me to go and ask that signature from him, and therefore head of book and paper department did it on my behalf - as she thought that our story was quite cute. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment