Sunday 5 March 2006

Still alive

Tired, thirsty and bit wobbly, but otherwise fine - but I think I wont be stitching today...

Anyway, I was reading Selina's blog and snatched this from her:

You Passed 8th Grade Math


Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!

Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?

I would have been worried if it hadn't been that.

Maps

Thanks chanda_m and dreamcycle78 for confirming my doubts. New map in here.

Christine, I just misused World66 and have abused Google now and then in my guest to understand where we come from.
Just wanted to realize how widely spread we are - for reference certain Finnish surname guru from old times has claimed in one's surname book that Peri is completely Finnish name... Oh yes.
So, Google is our friend and free services are made to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment