Thursday 23 March 2006

SBQ; Mysteries

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Carol and is:
    "Have you ever participated in a needlework mystery (i.e., a design that you started before knowing how it will look in the end and by which you receive parts of the design via the internet, magazines, or leaflets at spaced intervals)? If so, why did you decide to do the mystery? What appealed to you about it? Did you enjoy it? If you have not done a mystery, would you ever do one?"
Yes, in a certain way I've. Mystery SAL at Linabear BB. Patterns were published at BB in every few weeks.
Why I decided to participate? I had never done one so I thought I wont lose anything if I try. And I enjoyed it, as in addition to patterns I got possibility to blabber about stitchy things in small group of stitchers (it was before I became official stitching blogger so I had not got to know all of you out there).

But I knew it's theme so I don't know does it count.

And hey, I almost forgot MSAL I'm working on currently! It really is a mystery as we get one colour/ week.

No comments:

Post a Comment