Tuesday 14 March 2006

MSAL part IV, and some music...

My stitching goal for today was to stitch MSAL's fourth part before tomorrow when 5th part will be emailed to us. Well, I made it but as it's evening there's not enough natural light and my desk light is not good enough so no pictures today. I try to remember to take that picture when ever it's sunny and I'm at home.

Next weekend is Stitch-A-Thon weekend and my project for this month is needleroll for Spring Needleroll Exchange. It's relatively simple and small design so with some luck I may finish stitching in a day and therefore have even time to finish it during SAT weekend. Which would be great, as it's deadline is 27th - and if I get it done I may concentrate on my Jaffa Orange silhouette and broadening my stitching horizon with Spring Surprise.

About Sounds

I used to hate Madonna when I was in my pre-teens. When I heard her Something to Remember album I knew I had been wrong. Short while after it I had my first break-up and this song was my 'power song' back then.
I listened Madonna today first time in ages (Heard Frozen (Great song!) from radio at work and I had to put her songs in my play list when I got home) and this song is still my power song...

    "...You think that you are strong, but you are weak
    You'll see,
    It takes more strength to cry, admit defeat.
    I have truth on my side,
    You only have deceit
    You'll see, somehow, someday

    [Chorus2:]

    All by myself
    I don't need anyone at all
    I know I'll survive
    I know I'll stay alive,
    I'll stand on my own
    I won't need anyone this time
    It will be mine
    No one can take it from me
    You'll see

    You'll see, you'll see
    You'll see, mmmm, mmmm
    "
Btw, when it comes to music... in case anyone is interested to know what kind of music I've listened in previous week (latest period was Sunday Mar 5 - Sunday Mar 12) I've this

in my profile page. It's updated approximately every Sunday evening.
And my current tracks can be found from my Last.fm profile (link is also in my blog's sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment