Sunday 19 March 2006

Isn't it funny how some songs can be scary? I was afraid of listening For My Pain's Dancer in the Dark, even it's one of my favourite songs, just because it had to do with Sol and me. Because it was him, us.
Once again I'm surprised. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't make me cry. In fact I'm smiling when I'm listening this.

    The only hope in this endless night
    Is to follow you through the shadows of the deepest blue, away from the light
    I hear your voice is calling me: "Don't be afraid"
    But there's something deep inside of me
    Forcing me to turn away
    Take my hand, don't turn away, I need you to stay
    I know a place where the light and the dark can become as one
    This loneliness is killing me
    Is there a place we both can live?
    You're the dancer in the dark
    You're the child of the light
    You're the sinner of all time
    You're the saint with wings so white
    You're the distant shape in the night
    You're all the innocence left alive
    You're like tainted sun
    You're the star shining bright

But then, it's always good to surprise yourself positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment