Thursday 23 March 2006

I take this and that... and maybe those ones...

I've been feeling like kid in a candy store lately - even I've been ranting now and then quite much. Not stitching wise, yet, but male wise.
For example today when I sat in train on my way home I saw this gorgeous male occiput, and when he turned his head I saw pair of amazing blue eyes. I could have killed for those... oh.
And then there's this one harshly cute man who is always sitting in same compartment with me in the morning... Ah.
Maybe that's just may way to make my mornings tolerable, as anyway I've to wake up at 4:40... just because I prefer slow mornings.
Maybe it's just spring, even it has never affected like this to me before.

But I don't care about the reason. I just like to do some window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment