Sunday 12 March 2006

Morning coffee in the evening

I was reading Christine's blog and confronted Coffee Cup Challenge which evolved to be also Coaster Challenge, and here comes my share....(I can hear you guys screaming: No! No more memes!)

That mug is almost as old/ young as I am. That's other of my first mugs (too big to be cup in local terms), other one is one with Holly Hobbie.
Anyway, that mug is not my official morning coffee mug. In fact I've so many mugs in different shapes and sizes that I usually use different one every day.

Surprisingly I've coasters with cat and coffee... I think that doesn't surprise anyone.

Which leads me to introduce my favourite tea mug. I found it (and if I'm not completely wrong, it's pair) from flea market about 10 years ago.

In those times I also found great pair of skull mugs from flea market. (I should really try to find them from my storage room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment