Sunday 12 March 2006

Jules and DFA - 24 hour challenge

My stitching confronted DFA last night. This piece still has little mistake in it (miscalculated stocking), but it really doesn't matter. Problems begun when whole dragon wanted to be one stitch shorter and two wider... So, in theory I've restitched everything but the stocking.

But let me introduce you little Jules. (I've no idea where that name came from, but it popped on my head last night.)

Info:

  • Designer Jennifer Aikman - Smith from Dragon Dreams
  • Limited time freebie (but designer has permitted eletronical sharing for this particular piece, so in case you missed this...)
  • Stitched with misc. GASTs (I love that Loose Threads bag!)
  • All colours changed (originally he's supposed to be green and stocking should be red)
  • Two over two
  • Stitched on Silkweaver's hand-dyed 28 count Jobelan called Lullaby

Btw, I finished SECE replacement yesterday, so this is my second HD for this weekend!

Words

It's interesting how people you don't actually even know can make you feel so good with their words. And how correct they can be with their words.
I could never do that, and it makes me wonder how someone is able to do so?

Chapters of life

I think that I finally ended one chapter of my life's story. In fact I don't even care will he ever answer to that question I emailed, even I'd like to get it. Then... I don't keep my hopes very high.

As I see it: even not replying is a reply. And in cases like this it tells more than you want to know. But it gives you all the answers you need.

And then something completely different...

It's me! Kiwa Hirsuta - which I've named lovingly as PCOs crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment