Wednesday 29 March 2006

About Silkweaver

Rósa, I answer here because I was about to blog about it anyway, I got that mail and I've to say I'm shocked, even I haven't read it completely.

I'd say they'll lose some big bucks because of that. For example my few euros as they were my only fabric supplier and I don't order hand-dyed that often - only one's I've bought myself are from Odds&Ends.
What really does it is this

    International customers:
    Please note that on all orders that contain any of the standard sale items from the Odds & Ends page or any other discounted items that your order will be subject to actual shipping charges. If you are paying via credit card, there will be an additional shipping charge added after your order has been shipped...
Sorry girls, not for me, thanks. This rat leaves sinking ship without asking any additional questions.

So, in search of new favourite store. It was fun as long as it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment