Sunday 26 March 2006

Magic of spring

It seems to me that I'm able to lose weight only in spring and summer time.

Last year it begun in May, this year it seems to begin now. One kilo off from my morning weight without changing my eating habits in any way. In fact I may eat more nowadays than I used to. And my job is not that physical even it includes lifting things now and then.

But then, this is completely reasonable phenomenon: my body just do not need anything extra when it's warm. And apparently I've gotten hold of my sleeping disorders as I don't gain any weight anymore - I may gain kilo or two but then it disappears by itself.
I've been in my current weight about six months. And for me that is long time in exactly same weight.
And having stabilized weight may also be one to blame on my menstrual cycle: 29-32 days per cycle in last 3-4 months. It has never (in almost 15 years) been that normal and stable.

Oh mi gosh, I'm getting.... normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment