Wednesday 1 March 2006

SBQ; Cross Stitch Publications

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Cheryl and is:
  1. What cross-stitch magazines or other publications (as opposed to blogs) do you read on a regular basis?
  2. What do you like about them?
  3. What do you not like?
  4. What would your perfect publication include?
  1. I subscribe two magazines: Cross Stitcher and Cross Stitch Colletion, and buy random issues of Cross Stitch Quick, The World of Cross Stitching, Cross Stitch Gold, Burda Cross Stitch, Labores de Ana, Labores del Hogar, Le Idee Di Susanna , Penelope and/ or Susanna Solo Bimbi (Some of these are general craft magazines, some are cross stitch ones)
  2. Hmm... I like them because they usually provide good selection of different desings, and sometimes good finishing ideas. I also love to drool after new kits and stash related gadgets - who wouldn't?
  3. Well, sometimes there are, to be honest, some dreadful designs. In general I like most things in cross stitch related magazines, even reader's letters sections.
  4. I dislike aspect of perfect, so I can't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment