Tuesday 21 March 2006

Dreaming while you sleep...

Dream about a key. New, shiny key.

Last evening being what it was I think that my mind has a solution, but it just doesn't want to tell it to me yet.
I blame low estrogen levels after menses, but once again my cats were my sanity saving furballs. (I just don't get how people without pets stay sane.) Sometimes I wonder how could I take my bad moments without four purring furry creatures.
But then, that's why I wanted to have them when we separated back in stone age.

Anyway, a key. Symbol of opening new doors. In certain way symbol of hope (Coincidences: I just got mail from one person who seems to be attracted by me (joys of singledom, in certain sense)). I may even get meaning of all of it later, but I need to analyze that dream more.

Yes, I do believe in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment