Tuesday 28 February 2006

Goal check

It's last day of February and we know what it means.. yes, it's time for goal check.
This is what I planned:

  1. Finish Icy.
  2. Finish Winter.
  3. Start with Spring.
  4. Finish 5th part of Best Friends.
  5. Stitch MSAL parts in time.
And I made my goals, in fact I'd be underestimating myself if I'd say that I just made them... What I did in February:
  1. Finished Icy.
  2. Finished Winter
  3. Started and finished Summer
  4. Started and finished Spring.
  5. I finished 5th part of Best Friends and 6th, which means that I finished whole SAL.
  6. Finished both (1 and 2) published parts of MSAL
  7. Finished needleroll for Linabear BB's Tiny Needleroll Exchange.
  8. Participated Stitching Olympics.
  9. Participated 24 hour challenge at Friends Gather and finished my Satyr in 310 minutes.
  10. Participated needlebook SAL at Dragonfly Stitches and finished my needlebook.
  11. Participated Stitch-A-Thon at Friends Gather.
And then, March goals:
  1. Stitch and finish needleroll for Spring needleroll exchange.
  2. This month's Broaden Your Stitching Horizon theme is folk/ whimsical and I'm in even folksy isn't my thing in general. Mosey'N'Me has couple of freebies I'll choose from.
  3. Start nex Silhouette in 10th of March.
That was long one.

So, it seems to me that I haven't done anything else in February than cross stitched, whined and cross stitched some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment