Monday 6 February 2006

Waiting...

Time goes on so slowly when you wait for something. At this moment there's three parcels to come, and I wait news from three others (exchange items sent few days back to their destinations).
Then we should figure out with bits_2_whole how to manage getting one parcel from my local PO as it contains one mass order from our cosmetics (atopic skin runs in the family) dealer. And after I get it from there I've one parcel to send, and I can only hope that it'll be on it's destination before Valentine's day.
What bothers me with that (cosmetics) parcel is that it was supposed to be carried to my door, but someone has messed something up. It wasn't me, surprisingly.

But...

I finished stitching that needleroll yesterday, few minutes before midnight. It's washed, pressed and my goal is to finish it today.

Even I say so myself... it's going to be beautiful.

And once again Thank You for comments considering my latest finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment