Sunday 26 February 2006

500; Gold! aka. 'Citius, Altius, Fortius'

Stiching Olympics Gazette, Issue 7

    First I'd like to thank chanda_m for organizing this huge sporting stitching event. Then I'd like to thank my blogging friends for encouraging comments during my fight for medals. I'd also like to thank my coffee-maker for making me those litres of coffee I've consumed during SO. And last, big thank you for my dear Winamp for providing entertainment.
    This is an emotional moment and I'm humbled to be allowed to represent my country in this international event of peace and understanding.

    Thank you all. *waves to mom*

    And then picture

    It's otherwise great but lack of thinking caused certain problems in final metres of finishing and therefore bottom seam is wonky. But it's good enough for me, and I learned something.

    It's gold for me, and in fact I also made new World record! I think you all remember him still

    Stitched during Olympics and as he wasn't in my original medal goals he justifices World record.

    Jenna: Yes, I'm going to frame Topiary Sampler, some day (yes, myself. I'm cheap. ).

    Cross posted to cross_stitch.


Laptop!

I got email from Dan in this morning. He has got new laptop and therefore he'll sell his old one (about year old) for me. And best is yet to come... I get 18 months time to collect that sum and I pay him then. (This just means that I've to really consider changing my internet connection to ADSL instead of HomePNA.)

500

Suitable entry for 500th entry in my blog, don't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment