Wednesday 1 February 2006

Brackety entry

No pictures today (Did I hear sigh of relief?), but I've been stitching and there's some progress. I filled almost whole right bottom corner of Icy, and it'll be little happy dance in day or two (or three).
At the moment I'm stitching Dalmatian (5th part of Best Friends) and after I finished it's face I've enjoyed stitching it (it's so much nicer to stitch when your project stares at you from the fabric...), even it's mostly white (I've still serious issues with white, thanks to Hello Kitty Chef). Depending on length of my shopping spree tomorrow it may be HD tomorrow!
But in case I stuck in one craft shop drooling all over... who knows, maybe I'll get arrested or something.

I'm anxiously waiting for tomorrow, even though I can't spend that much (one reason for it is my latest Silkweaver order), as I haven't been in Helsinki in ages (in fact there were some plans about going to have a cup of coffee with one person, but in the end it's better it got delayed - I need to shave my head and dye my hair before I allow myself to do such a thing )

Good tip

Carpal tunnel related problems? Laura seems to have the answer (surprisingly it's not 42).

No comments:

Post a Comment