Monday 13 February 2006

Obstacles, take II

Apparently my monitor likes Candlemass as after my monitor got dark I listened CM while doing dishes... and when I came back: there was nothing wrong with this.
Which leads to conclusion that there really is something wrong, so it's good to get other monitor, even one with tiny screen. (Note to self: Change resolution)

Fortunately needlebook's pattern is more or less repetitive so I managed to do some stitching just by following back, and glancing actual pattern time to time.
Btw, I've decided to change this pattern a bit. There'll be text needles in front page stitched with greens, but I'll change them to pinks. I just think that it may work better with my fabric (in fact I've been thinking of changing font, but have to see).
Selina, I used 3852 as advised, but I've to admit that it does look a bit like metallic floss in that picture. (In fact I had this idea that it's center would look nice as ornament, just with changed colours: gold, deeper reds...)
And when it comes to my fabric choice, RĂ³sa I've to confess that I'm positively surprised about it. But this gives me more confidence to use coloured fabrics instead of whites. (which is good as I dislike white - though ivory linen is always good choice ) You never lose anything (except few minutes) if you take your project's flosses and match them on few fabrics.

And in case you like the design, but weren't member of Dragonfly Stitches Yahoo Group during it's availability I've some good news: Romance in Bloom chart pack will be on sale in Down Sunshine Lane in(/from) the end of this week. You can find Kristine's designs under this link. (Most of them are in my wish list. )

No comments:

Post a Comment