Wednesday 22 February 2006

Migraine stitching

First: dark picture

    MSAL, week II


    Will be posted in cross_stitch with finished Topiary Sampler one of these days...

Yes, I'm one of those lunatics who stitch while having a migraine. It keeps me sane (or at least out of the harms way), as otherwise I'd just bore to death. And at least you do something and therefore feel like a good person (or something).
Silly thing in this is that I'm quite sure that the reason for this one is not lack of magnesium (I haven't took my vitamins in almost a month now, as I just haven't afford to do so - at least if you ask from me, of course I'd have if I just wanted to buy them (they're just on a bit expensive side because I can't use just any supplement, I have to buy that one which has no soy, corn and/ or wheat in it), nor not eating well lately...
I talked with one person yesterday and something he said just caused huge emotional outburst (read: I cried my eyes out). It was nothing out of the ordinary and we had been talking about Lovecraft before that, but that one sentence reminded me of Sol (But then, it has been almost too easy to get over him so I think I needed that).
So, just plain crying messed my brain chemistry enough (even I enjoyed that "little" chat otherwise).

Freaky stuff, I'd say. (And talking about freaky when it comes to migraines... How so they heighten your senses? Imagine how it feels to hear earwax moving in your ear (I should have used hat yesterday, but as I had job interview of a kind I was more worried about my hair-do than health issues)... it took a while before I realized where that sound came from... )

That's about my life for today. Back to stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment