Friday 24 February 2006

496

So, Spring Needleroll Exchange has officially begun. I got my partner's info last night and it seems to me that pattern I was planning to use is suitable for her.
It's not needleroll design but just the right size for one. Now I just need suitable piece of fabric for it, but there's always Silkweaver... (In fact I surprised myself: I ordered only one Stash-Pak. *Taps herself on the back* Those are great things, I've to admit as size of those fabrics is great for needleroll) I'd have one suitable fabric but I've already plans for it, so I prefer not to touch it.

What's the thing with numbers?

New countdown, it's soon time to celebrate my 500th entry!
Which means that I've written 100 entries in less than two months. Previous hundred broke in 3rd of January.
So, do I blabber or do I blabber? (Btw, this is cross stitch related entry number 201)

About a meme

I can't help it but latest topic ('Collecting Authors') of BTT reminds me of The Man Who Collected Barker, a twisted short story I love. Basic idea of it is this

    "An Australian film maker has hired Sally Rhodes to find Clive Barker.  The writer owes a number of scripts.  The likeliest source of information is the fanatical horror-story collector Wringhim.  She allows him to pick her up in the Dealer's room of a convention and show her his collection. In viewing his specially-bound edition of Books of Blood, she finds out just where Clive Barker (or some of him) is.---"
In case I don't remember completely wrong he has very rare printing of Books of Blood... written with blood of CB, bounded in covers covered with his skin... and it has authors signature (which is, of course, written with author's own blood).
Sounds good, doesn't it?

And now... I'm off to stitching! I've to finish Spring for silver, and sew my needlebook to get gold! (Have had other things to do lately. )

No comments:

Post a Comment