Friday 10 February 2006

Stash and Stitching Olympics

Ah, I just got my Silkweaver parcel from mail box, and now I have a problem:

    Which first? Needlebook or topiaries?
And then there's 24 hour challenge to fit in (I'll stitch Satyr from Dragon Dreams' Christmyth series), even it's very small design (Though I think that I'll stitch it Friday-Saturday and take it as final warming session). And I also should grid MSAL, as that Zweigart's 28 count Light Amaretto Jazlyn looks good enough with those flosses used to it.

Needlebook will be worked in Zweigart's 28 count Deep Teal Green Jazlyn. In fact I'm surprised how good those colours (flosses+fabric) look together as I don't like teal (I don't like muted shades that much) but thought that it'd work... sometimes it's good to have textile artisan's degree. (I'm used to "pimp" colours)

Silkweaver discount coupon...

They temp me, they'll ruin me. I got discount coupon for FOTM (15% off first three months), and even I try to prevent myself I think I've to join... I think you all have heard this:

    "It's so cheap!"
Have to see about it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment