Saturday 11 February 2006

24 hour challenge

Satyr is finished

  • 28 count Pewter Lugana
  • Two over two, with two strands
  • Changes:
    1. Lighter pink in his face is not what it should be - some close shade anyway (used old leftovers)
    2. Snow is stitched with 1+1 of DMC's white and white metallic
    3. Scarf and mittens are made with Stranded by the Sea's Flame Scallop
All together it took five hours and ten minutes.

Now to bed, and in the morning it's time for SAL needlebook (I did a bit of it yesterday (Friday)). Pictures of it will follow after I get first part stitched.

Btw

I requested for yarn sample in Wednesday evening, and yesterday (Friday) it was in my letter box... Just perfect for something which comes next to my skin (as I've may mentioned about million times I've sensitive skin), very soft 100% merino wool.
So, I placed an order for joint warmer yarns yesterday (she sends items with IOUs (lovely feature)). Click for an image; ball in the middle of upper row. Lovely, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment