Thursday 2 February 2006

SBQ

This week's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was inspired by Renée's visit with Dawn and is:
    "With the exception of your online stitching friends, do you have any other stitching buddies?"
Sadly my answers is no. I tried to gather stitching group few years ago, and hadn't success. In theory people were interested and even thrilled, but when there was time for action... nothing.

In some way it's good as it seems to me that most Finnish stitchers have nothing in common with me - what I know of them - except cross stitching. It's quite difficult to imagine to have stitching and bitching sessions with a person who just can't understand you.
My online stitching friends seem to be more or less like-minded and that's why they're important to me. Fortunately I'm somewhat hermity person so in theory it doesn't bother me that much not to have any close-distance stitching friends...

Though they'd be nice to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment