Tuesday 7 February 2006

Monday Madness; True or False?

Ok, it's Tuesday in this part of the world and I was just going to bed... Anyway, it's time for

Monday Madness

True or False (and feel free to elaborate)

Questions :

  1. I consider myself to be very organized.
  2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time.
  3. Multi-tasking is something I do often.
  4. I might be a perfectionist.
  5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays.
  6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do.
  7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something.
Answers:
  1. False. It'd big, stinking lie if I'd say anything else.
  2. Mostly true. Depends.
  3. True.
  4. True and false. It's not may be, it's I am.
  5. True. Day is a day is a day.
  6. True and false. As I don't keep lists I forget most things I should do in certain time, or before certain deadline.
  7. True.

Note from editor: as I'm a person who possibly has ADD (adult AD/HD) these responses weren't surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment