Saturday 18 February 2006

Beware of the cross-eyed stitcher

    I'm heading for silver now and decided to boost my performance by participating Stitch-A-Thon (The idea of FG's Stitch-A-Thons is to set stitching goal for specified project over third weekend of every month) at Friends Gather and setting humongous goal. I'm quite sure I wont be able to stitch that much (My goal is to finish Winter and Summer), but it keeps me going. And I'll look like this in Sunday evening.
    At this moment I'm having a little coffee (and blogging) break, as those metallics in Winter can be quite annoying (but then: it's gorgeous!). In fact I've problems with that white PTB, gold was a pleasure to stitch with. Anyway, it's almost finished! Winter I mean.


Angela and RĂ³sa, thank you for your support. That entry was really for venting as I really needed to get that annoyance out of my system just to prevent arrhytmias and migraine (How so stress is not good for me?).

As I see it it's not about men having problem with women with power (I'm against stereotypes and therefore I'm against that, even I know it's true in some cases - but it's so also vice versa in some cases so...), it's in general all about that little thing that people have problems with themselves and then they attack you. I know I haven't done anything wrong and that I don't haunt him in any way. If he thinks so, he's free not to visit there - and if it really bothers him that much... maybe he should have a break.
And fact is that you can't please everyone. My goal is to keep majority happy and not dance according to some cranky individual's notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment