Sunday 12 February 2006

Smoking needles; Romance in Bloom


    (Created with Acme Labelmaker)

      For starters Stitching Olympics Gazette; Issue II . (Note: we already have some medals!)

      When it comes to my performance today... regardless of lurking migraine attack (which was taken care of without doping (even we don't have urine tests, I hope) with help of some rice cakes and litres of coffee) I've been stitching like mad for my medals. It has been good day for needlebook stitching and even I had TDFA (The Dreaded Frog Attack) yesterday it was only for some tens of stitches and we're strongly back in business and Romance in Bloom is coming out nicely (In fact I've certain plans considering this design). Here's first part (back page) of it:

      This needlebook

      • is limited time only freebie by Kristine Herber (It'll come on sale later as part of a chart pack)
      • stitched on 28 count Deep Teal Green Jazlyn (by Zweigart)
      • two over two, with two strands (of DMC)


Edit 23:06:

I just heard that my Adopt-A-Stitcher adoptée Sabine received her Valentine's parcel.
Ah, I just love giving gifts. I think that in some sense it feels better to send surprise parcels than receive them (even I love receiving too).

No comments:

Post a Comment