Tuesday 21 February 2006

Thank yous and WIP

First of all I'd like to say thanks of those bronze medal congratulations (Senile old me can't remember everything). And after it about topiary related feedback.
It's always nice to tempt innocent victims to projects like this.

Those topiaries look awesome, but in case you don't love constant colour changes (like I do) be forewarned. Winter has almost 40 colours in it (two of them metallics)- but then it looks great.

Exchanges

New exchange in sight. I signed in to biscornu exchange at SBEBB.
Once again my reason was "I've never done one". And then it's small which means that it doesn't take that long to stitch not finish, and it's relatively cheap to send out.

Summer

And last, but not least... topiary update.

Summer is here. One more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment