Thursday 16 February 2006

SBQ; Comments, anyone?

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Heather and is:
    "Comment on your comments (giving and receiving):Do you love comments or hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or find them helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading your blog if you don't get any?
I love comments, who wouldn't? Of course there are those ones I dislike, but fortunately Livejournal doesn't suffer from spammers that much and I've only needed to ban one person from reading my blog - and that was in the beginning of my blogging career (almost two years). Anyway, I could say that as 99,99...% of feedback is positive I love 'em (even I may not always reply).
Since I "published" my blog url in my home page and in discussion forum profiles I've knew that I've readers even it took time before anyone started to comment, so even there are days when no one comments on me I know someone is reading this (and in the end: I write this for myself, I read this).

And when it comes to commenting on blogs of others... I've to confess that I read much more than I comment. Sometimes I just find it somewhat difficult to interrupt other bloggers blogging peace with comments (I think it has to do with Finnish aspect of personal space; and that fact that I'm shy person (believe or not)) and first comment is always the hardest one. After some time commenting is my other nature and I do open my mouth if I've something to say.

And today's SBQ in cross_stitch is under this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment