Sunday 19 February 2006

Thingies

  1. I wont finish Summer in time (But thank you chanda_m and Jenna for good luck wishes! I try to do my best in Sunday!). Dan popped by for a surprise visit (which is interesting as he lives about ~180 kms from here (he is visiting his mother, so he didn't travelled 180 kms. Only 6 or so)) and I spent this day by drinking excess amounts of coffee, drooling after apartments in New York and saving the world (in sauna - Finnish style).
  2. That person I was talking about in Friday has lead to me being extremely annoyed and laughing my a** off after it. He claims that I called him paranoid even I've never done such a thing... Life, anyone?
Sometimes I remember why I
  1. dislike Cancerian males (there's something in wrong with those guys, really. At least if you ask from me (and know my experiences about them).)
  2. am misanhtrope.
Fortunately I've had good human related experiences lately, so I take that person as little bumb in my path (though I'm still annoyed because he claims me doing something I don't do - well, not my personal problem).

Anyway, in general this has been a good day. It was great to see Dan again ("Again"... haven't seen him in.... 45 days...). Once again I remembered why I wanted to stay in touch with him after we decided to separate/ divorce: He's really great person - a bit eccentric though (And I'm not eccentric?! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment