Thursday 2 February 2006

Silkweaver just gets better

~16 hours from order my parcel was packed and sent! Soon they'll send parcels before I even order anything.

Though there's one reason not to be completely satisfied: one fabric seems to be back order, and due in 17th. That was meant to be my MSAL fabric - fortunately I was unable to decide between two shades so my options are:

  1. Use that other fabric
  2. Start late
Starting late would mean about two weeks delay in my MSAL progress, so I'm not quite sure about that...

But now I'll go back to bed. I just came to drink some water - and of course I checked my order's status just because I happened to walk past my computer (which happens to be always on)...
Otherwise very good explanation, but I don't need to walk past computer desk if I go to kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment