Tuesday 14 February 2006

Survival of the fittest?

I've been thinking something few days. In fact I've wondered about it, and I think I've understood. It's like this:

In eyes of the majority (I don't count you who read my blog, as I think you know me better than majority does) I'm cold person who has no ability to feel, experience, real love.
Why? Because I'm not into mourning. I'm not jumping from balcony when I fail, when love fails. Why should I be? Look at old trees. How you think they've survived trough storms?

Yielding is the key. You don't fight against storms of life, you yield and accept things as they happen (sounds quite hypocritical maybe, but I'm living paradox - so I've heard and I agree). You let the rain fall, you let thunder struck as you know that some day that storm is over. And you know that you're still alive - unlike that tree next to you who fought back and broke.

In my opinion sensitivity is key to survival. Or more allowing yourself to be sensitive, be weak when you don't have strength. And if you ask from me, sometimes it's good just lay down in your bed if you don't feel like doing anything else. Just breathe.
In fact it has been joke of mine that sometimes it's good to focus on basics of life (like breathing), but come to think of those words... I think I've been wiser than I thought.

Look at old trees. Their bark is thick, but they're full of life under it. They're still beautiful.

What was my point? I have been thinking my past relationships and found a pattern: I never mourn when love fails. I don't even get depressed (maybe a bit confused though). Because I yield.

No comments:

Post a Comment