Thursday 16 February 2006

I've a medal!

      Stitching Olympics Gazette, Issue 4

      One medal for me, thank you so very much, inner pages are finally finished:


      (Romance in Bloom WIP pictures)

      I think I've to modify my goals and say that I achieved my bronze with this. Therefore silver will be Romance in Bloom + finished Topiary Sampler, gold will be RiB + TS + RiB finishing.


Mad cats and slaves

I think that spring has come to this house. Cats have been running around the house since yesterday and I got sudden cleaning mania which has lead to book piles on my sofa, on the floor... yes, I'm going to rearrange here.
Rearranging is always sign of spring, or good phase in my love life (Love life? Does it bite? Sounds dangerous.). Maybe I've just gone mad.
Maybe it's all because of my migraine yesterday (which is gone now, thank you for support. Found good cure, chatted with a friend)

I got replacement monitor yesterday and... I want new monitor! I can't live with 848x480 resolution! I want 17" flat-screen (= byebye ~220 €)! (In other words: I need a job!)

Btw, Angela, it really depends. I like comments of my stash hauls as I always need some emotional support when I shop 'til I drop. I like comments on my WIPs and finishes, as it's always rewarding to know that you're not only one who likes your work. And it's always rewarding to read comments/ get feedback of my ramblings about my life and (sometimes even a bit odd) thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment