Friday 10 February 2006

SBQ; The Perfect Project

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Nancy and is:
    "Describe your "perfect" project. (Include the designer or specific pattern, the fabric, the floss, and anything else that would make that project "perfect" for you."

Today I'd say that my prefect project would be

  • Any Châtelaine's mandala, for example Taj. (I've some mania for India, don't ask me why)
  • Completely free for me (as those silks etc. make those quite pricey)
  • Stitched on fabric (28/ 32 count) which would fit perfectly to design in question
  • Would be completely cat-hair free
  • Process would be tangle-free
  • I'd have all the time I want to stitch it (which means that I'd need a household slave and a rich supporter)
  • I could send it to be framed right away when it's finished
  • And framing would be perfect success - of course

No comments:

Post a Comment