Tuesday 14 February 2006

Romance is blooming - where we get one for me too?

      Some lousy pictures for your entertainment:

      Finished front page.
      I changed colour of that text. It's supposed to be stitched with greens, but mean /me used pinks. I thought that it'll look better with my teal green fabric (How smart you can be? ).

      Back and front. Inner pages are in progress - and my goal is to stitch them before I get to bed, because I want to get my needle smoking with topiaries. There's not that much time anymore, and damnit I want to finish them! I want my medals!
      So, I could say that I'll look like this soon.


I think I know what I'll do in March 24 hour challenge. For some reason I happen to love the idea behind the Claddaghs, and AON Celtic Art (my home page's wallpaper is from there, btw) has one for free.
If not... then it's something from Christmyth series.

Parcel

My merinos, and knitting needles made of rosewood, came. Those needles are piece of art! They were a bit pricey, but I can believe that it's a pleasure to knit with them (and then: I've problems with nickel and I can't stand bamboo needles). Just...Wow. I'm just bit afraid to work with those needles as they're kind of short, but then... my hands aren't that big and you divide those loops in four knitting needles so... but anyway, it's knitting time after Olympics end. (Btw, one great thing: that IOU's due date is in the end of March!)

No comments:

Post a Comment