Thursday 2 February 2006

Shop 'til you drop - DIY bankrupsy

Oh, it was a lovely little craft store! Then I found lovely little book sale!

And now I should put that smoking piece of plastic into freezer for about 26 days, and concentrate on biting my nails rest of the month. (How so it seems that I'm ADD/ AS/ [insert suitable neuro(psycho)logical disorder here]? I do know how to use money... Mental note: call for a doctor's appointment tomorrow - my head is really bothering me. I want that diagnose!)

I've to parcels to send still, and I will send them, da**it. It's only my fault that I spent those euros to that bookstore - craft store spending was planned, and so was 1/3 of my book store shopping (magazine for Angela), but rest of it... Ok, I did buy one cross stitch book I'be been "drooling" after few months and as it was -60%... Anyway, excuses.
And it's not being totally broke. I do have money, but I could use more of it. But anyway, bad /me.

Btw, those books I bought:

  • Donna Kooler's Great Cross Stitch Gifts
  • Terry Prachett's
    • Johan riitti!, original name: Equal Rites (paperback)
    • Pienet jumalat, original name: Small Gods (hardback (note: original price 34,5€, now 5,9€. Small markets, high price.))
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampires (paperback)
I bought those Prachett's just because I've heard that his books are good. I'll tell what I thought after I've read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment