Friday 3 February 2006

Looking like myself again

First: thank you all for nice comments considering dalmatian.

At the moment I'm working on that needleroll (can't stitch Icy today as it's almost too dark outside, and I do need some natural light to do it even I have my desk light) so no pictures in coming days, just rants.
I've started that needleroll three times already because I've had problems to understand how that part of that design is supposed to look like when done. Sounds bit stupid maybe, but I think you'll understand when you see pictures of it, after my partner has received it (but members of Friends Gather will see it before it, as it fits to this months Broaden Your Stitching Horizon theme, and therefore I'll post picture of it on that forum when it's stitched - I know that my receiver is not part of that forum, so I can do that (with help of Imageshack) ).

Anyway, about entry title.
I seem to have habit to think about sex related assumptions while shaving my head, as every time when I become me (in other words shave my head (ok, not exactly shave...)) people seem to have problems with recognizing my sex. Like female couldn't have short hair (mostly 7mm, little area of 10cm in front)...
Funny thing in this is that my body has all signs of being feminine, I even use make-up for heaven's sake (mostly women use it, men don't because of the pressure from society). How difficult it can be to decide what I am?

And then, is there a need to decide what I am? I'm a human being, otherwise it's just getting into details and if we get there I can mess your mind up quite easily when it comes to sex/ gender/ sexual orientation issues.

But that's about it this time. Off my way to stitch and enjoying my new-old hairdo.

Spring has sprung?

At least my chili plant seems to think so: it's blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment