Thursday 9 February 2006

HD aka. end of SAL

6th, and final, part of Best Friends is now finished, isn't "he" cute?

BF was one of my first SALs ever (participated in so many during last 7 months that I can't say what was first one) and now it's byebye time. It feels kind of sad, even it's also a happy feeling. And in fact it's not completely finished yet. I've to re-do part of it's border as I had some counting error with one of the first patterns and I had to frog 1/4 of all hearts(/border). But that'll happen after Stitching Olympics (this was a non-sponsored advert).

Anyway, 1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

6th:

Knitting

Selina: in fact I ordered yarn sample (red merino wool) last night. And Annette, thanks for that link. I've saved that. (It's bit like stitching stash, you never have too many instructions - and in the end I may end to make my own...)

Cats

Cats are interesting animals. Neko (one of my boys) doesn't vomit on floors anymore. Last year (or so) he has used litter box almost every time he has had need to remove fur balls.
Every cat slave's dream cat, isn't he? (Though he drools excessively when he's enjoying his life... but he's cute. ^^)

And I have no idea where he has learned that from.

Btw

chanda_m, drooling over beautiful exchange items is allowed in this blog so there's no need to control your drooling.

SEBE

I just found out that last part of Short Extended Bookmark Exchange has reached it's new home, so it's time for pictures. This cherry bookmark went to U.S.A. and lives with Allison from now on:

General info:

  • 14 count white aida (I think), victim of my dyeing experiments (nettles), so in fact it's not completely white
  • From A Treasury of Jewish Cross Stitch booklet
  • Designed by Barbara Ann Richter
  • It's bit modified though. Original pattern has Shalom written (with alephbets) under cherry blossoms, but after some thinking I decided to leave it off.
But the important thing is that she liked it. Because it has cherry blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment