Friday 27 October 2006

WIP, exchanges (once more) and cats

I'm sick () and therefore I've empty head full of odd thoughts. For example I wonder why quite many of the people I know find clowns eerie (myself included).
My excuse is overdose of It, though I have been intimidated by clowns as long as I remember (admittedly I read It for the first time when I was ten..).

And as my regular victims^Wreaders know I stitch even when I am sick... a progress picture! (Though I spent some good stitching time by sleeping (4 h) with cats.)

Yes, no biscornu as it's too detailed project to work with when feeling like this...

Talking of biscornus... I seem to moderate one exchange at The Robin's Nest in coming year. It'll be first I organise, but I think I'll manage, and I take it as a learning experience (and in case of panic I can always harass Renée).
And I signed up for Birthday Exchange at TRN. I think it was I who said that she'll cut exchanges in coming year...

Like master, like slave...

This happened today... one hooked, three to go.

Just because I don't have anything to say: Little moments from today... (Step)brotherly love and hibernating.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment