Tuesday 3 October 2006

The Greatest Tail

Once again, nothing much to show. I had to take short nap ("short") because I got attacked by nasty migraine. Migraine is gone, but I'm not sure was three hour nap good idea in the evening...

Last week I was unable to identify parenting dragon's parts and it looked just like big, purple blob, but all the sudden that blob makes much more sense.

Changes in rotation

As it seems to be more likely to be N/A during weekends than stitching I had to tweak my rotation a bit... AE and Jaffa made way to project with greater priority.

Memes anyone..?

Manic Monday; Land of Nod

  1. What is your ideal time to go to sleep at night?
    When ever I feel like sleeping.

  2. If you had your choice, what time would you get up in the morning?
    When ever I feel to. (I prefer personal freedom.)

  3. How many pillows do you sleep with on your bed?
    Do cats count as pillows? (If so, add four to given numbers.) At the moment two, sometimes 3-4. Usually one is enough.

  4. Are you particular about your bed sheets?
    Cotton. Vivid colours, or black. NO pastel shades. (This didn't surprise anyone.)

  5. What size bed do you have? Is that the size of your choice?
    120 cm, it's enough for me, and in case of stay-over there's enough room for two - and my bedroom is too small for as big bed I'd like to have. (Actually it'd be big enough if there weren't that big bookshelf...)

No comments:

Post a Comment