Sunday 29 October 2006

Mary's Angels; part I

Well, I wasn't able to sleep last night before 4 o'clock so I stitched. And in addition of sleeping, being sick and idling around in net I've been... stitching. Stitching enough to have a happy dance here and now. Therefore, may I introduce you, first of Mary's angels:

Now, does she look better with my conversion or does she look better with my conversion?

On fingernails

Have problems with your fingernails? Ditch every single low-fat dairy product from your diet and enjoy them with their natural fat. Wait for a week or three and voilá, you have strong fingernails!

My nails got very strong while I was in Bangkok and I thought it was the iodine in those deep fried seaweed chips we ate almost every night. It may one reason, but fact is that part of my daily diet was yoghurt which surely had normal amount of fat (no thickening additives as I never got anything from eating them) in it.
When I came back my nails begun to soften after month or so, and I thought it was lack of iodine... apparently it wasn't, as after I begun to buy my curd milk (believe or not, but it is actually good) as greasy you can find it (3,5 grams of fat in 100g) my nails have grew stronger again.

And before someone asks: I haven't gain any weight. I'm exactly in same weight I was in last winter (which is two kilos more than during summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment