Thursday 5 October 2006

Be very, very afraid; It's rather silly

...but fact is that I don't stitch Panda as much I could/ should. And I know why.

I like the design, it has been in my 2-do pile since I first saw it. It's varying enough to keep my interest. I like the way it's coming along (even I disagree with designer with that huge area of white in panda's forehead), and I know I'll love it when it's finished

The problem, actually The Problem, originates from The Saga of The Fairy (Parts 1., 2. and 3. for your reading pleasure).
Honestly speaking I'm afraid that I'm right with this feeling I'm having... that poor little Panda will end up having same fate than Fairy had.

I was able to convince myself that it'll be appreciated, but since I'm detail oriented person, and even well-mannered to certain extent, I can't help but jump to conclusions from little episode with of my brother's birthday gift.
I may be exaggerating, but it kind of got me when our mother had to ask has the parcel actually arrived to them... They have her cell number, address, email... they have access to our family's forum, they know how to access our family's IRC channel... and nothing. Not a word of thank you before she asked...

I'm very, very worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment