Thursday 19 October 2006

SBQ and being tagged

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Vash and is:
    Which way do you stitch, i.e. do you stitch /// followed by \\\ on top, or the other way around \\\ followed by ///? Are you left- or right-handed and do you think that this affects the way that you stitch?
I'm officially right handed, but I'd say I'm more or less ambidextrous (right hand is still dominating as I'm used to use it (in a different world I might be lefty)), and either I'm closet lefty or or just prove that how your legs go has nothing to do with your dominating hand... as I stitch \\\ and ///. In my eyes stitches are supposed to go like that, and /// + \\\ would just look wrong - though I think I should stitch one piece like that, just for practise's sake.

Tag

Ash tagged me so here it comes...

The rules; List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to

First, what is definition of right now? This week, this month? Now let me consult my Last.Fm account... Winners for week ending 15th of October are:

  1. Queen – I'm Going Slightly Mad (played 6 times)
  2. t.A.T.u. – 30 Minutes (played 5 times)
  3. Julie Andrews – A Spoonful of Sugar (played 5 times)
  4. Sarah McLachlan – When She Loved Me (played 4 times)
  5. Candy Dulfer – I Can't Make You Love Me (played 4 times)
  6. Initial D – Love & Money (played 4 times)
  7. t.A.T.u. – Loves Me Not (played 4 times)
But, I'd also like to throw highly improvised list of what I'm into right now:
  • Carlinhos Brown - Argila
  • The Crüxshadows - Even Angels Fall
  • Nightwish - Angels Fall First
  • Morcheeba - Public Displays Of Affection
  • Chico Buarque - Olha Maria
  • Ofra Haza - Trains Of No Return
  • Peter Gabriel - I Grieve
Fact is that with seven songs you can't even scratch the surface of my taste, or even current musical habits.
If you want to know more about my listening habits click this link.

If you read this and haven't done it yet, you're tagged.

My two cents, off to make some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment