Friday 13 October 2006

Good morning world

Gah, never read stitching blogs, they have enabling effect on you.
Since HAED had 24 hour freebie (Dragon Soul QS (by selinafenech)) I've itched to stitch it as soon as I get some room to my rotation (though Ezzy goes in it first) and now I saw WIP of it in Arthemise's blog.

Repeat after me: That is one beautiful piece! (Have you noticed that I love Comino's emoticons?)

That will also mean one thing: I'll have two big(gish) over one projects in my rotation soon.

In other news

I seem to need my queen size blanket (just call me Linus (that makes you wonder why Linus Torvalds' parents decided to call him Linus...)) to be able to get to bed early. Yesterday I finally decided that it's getting too cold to sleep with any other blanket, put it in blanket cover and threw it on my bed. In the evening I hit the sack at 21:00 (9 pm to twelve hour clockers) and woke up today at 7. And I wasn't even that tired when I went to bed.
So, big, scary /me needs her security blanket... and excessive amounts of warmth (says one who slept under even thicker queen size blanket when she was in Bangkok).

And now big, scary $BLOGGER needs her morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment