Sunday 1 October 2006

Promised update

For reason or another blackwork didn't want to play with me today. No matter the fabric or floss it just doesn't look good. But then, time away from blackwork is time for things I should be doing... Like stitching Panda.

It doesn't look much of a progress when compared to previous picture, but it has to do with the fact that I've been filling those little areas it has at this point. It takes time to change colour all the time.

I did window shopping, once again....

I can explain! I was looking for fabric for Loy Krathong!
Anyway, it seems to me that even I don't celebrate Halloween (not Finnish thing until lately) I've gotten Halloweenitis when it comes to designs in my wishlist:

And when it comes to my reason to window shop I think I'll end up ordering one of these

            

Midnight in the middle is my personal favourite at the moment, but I've time to reconsider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment