Wednesday 18 October 2006

Ah, it was fun

Bye bye money, welcome stash.
As you may guess I changed Cross Stitcher to stash money, and at the moment... there's almost none left. I ordered plastic snap frame, and some goodies for my scissor fob exchange partner yesterday and today I blew the bank ("I'm just doing some window shopping") at the Jayne's Attic.
Actually I surprised myself. I've never got the idea of quakers, but guess what I bought? A Quaker Gameboard by Papillon Creations.
My twisted little mind is quite fond of the text in its outer border: "All Work and no Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy..." (I can't help it, but it reminds me of The Shining. )

In addition to AQG I bought two small pieces of hand-dyed fabrics (by Polstitches Designs), some hand-dyed floss (by Carrie's Creations) and two skeins of Rajmahal Art Silks (100% viscose *grin*). Just out of curiosity, I've heard only good things of CC and RMAS so I had to try them, and as I don't recall anyone saying anything about Polstitches' fabrics I had to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment