Thursday 19 October 2006

They should come and take me away, ha-ha (once again)...

In bad news: I have to make something to protect my left palm not to be exposed to staples in my frame while stitching. That darned nickel allergy reminds me of itself again.... try to hold a frame when your hand is itching like h**l.
And no pictures of our furry, little friend as I've no batteries in my camera (once again).

But on more brighter note: I see forecoming stash. Got an email from Violarium that my order has been shipped, so, with some luck it's in here tomorrow! (And if not tomorrow, it should arrive in Friday, as it's coming only from other side of Finland.)
This means that I'll order again from there (good service equals one happy /me)(actually I have a reason to do it... Check Leena's latest entry, there's La Maison Douce to which, even it's not "my style", I got fond of. This means that I've ("have") to buy certain issue of De fil en aiguille... some day).

Did someone say gore?

I have to do this... I [heart] zombies! How can I defend myself? I love zombies, I am gore (Just call me Tipper) and I love to play with words.
If I could just remember did I order any crimson red floss today...

No comments:

Post a Comment