Monday 9 October 2006

Has anyone seen my flame thrower?

As mentioned, I'm not very organized person even it may look like it. Or then I've mean house elf... I know I've one skein of Dancing Flame somewhere, but I can't find it. It's not where I keep the fabric, it's not where I keep my overdyeds, it's not laying around...
This means that needlebook is out of rotation until I get more of DF

Cross Stitcher

It's time to renew my subscription, but for the first time in five years I'm not sure do I want it to be renewed. During last year or so their quality has degraded, or I have gotten pickier, and there's rarely anything which catches my fancy.
Therefore I asked from my mother, who pays CS to me as a Yule gift, would it be ok for her if I don't renew the order, but load same amount of money from her Visa to my virtual Visa. As with that £55 (~81€) I'd get what I really need, like fabrics and floss. And it'd still be gift from her, and very easy solution for her, as usual.

If she says it's ok I'm sure I won't think twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment