Tuesday 31 October 2006

Goals for November

To keep it less stressful for me I try to keep this short:

  1. Finish Panda.
  2. Stitch another SOLAK square for Mary.
  3. Stitch (about 40% done), finish and mail mini biscornu for Linda.
  4. Finish first part of Alter Echo (no ambition here as it's almost finished).
  5. Finish The Greatest Treasure.
  6. Finish Small Needlebook, at least stitching wise.
  7. Stitch and finish SAL biscornu.
It's scary how many finishes I plan to have during this month.

P.S. I've a confession to make... I tried to stay away, but they called my name... I purchased two Small Odds and Ends Treat Bags from Silkweaver's Halloween Sale.
Bad, bad me. I should be spanked... (Though I wonder did it still go trough as nowadays they ask for CVV2 and I didn't gave it as it'd have lead to instant bounce with Electron. Though, you could think it worked as I've my merchant manager link...)

No comments:

Post a Comment