Friday 20 October 2006

Stitchers, what a wonderful breed

I just found a way to get flosses to Ezmeralda's House, Dragon Soul QS and Loy Krathong without thinking about money, and get rid of pile of 22 count hardanger (which I learnt to despise today (I'm stitching I [heart] zombies on Royal Blue, and I don't like to stitch on that fabric as it seems to disagree with me, even when stitching with small needle)).
I'll send them to Angela, and she sends floss to me. All this was organised in about two minutes (got to love IMing) and everyone's happy.

Btw, I got my parcel from Violarium, and my brand spanking new frame (23x23 cm/ 9''x9'') has been tested already. I love it, got to get more of those.
And I'll surely order from her again.

It's peaceful in stitching front. I started with mini biscornu to Linda, noticed that overdyed I intended to use was too pale to be used with my choice of fabric and changed it to DMC Variations.
At first I was bit indifferent with the colour, but in the end I think it'll suit well for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment